Monday, June 27, 2016

Outfit: Together as one.


Van halen shirt: Forever 21 || Carnaby crochet granny square skirt & Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Corbet fedora hat: Brixton via ASOS

Skirts are actually pretty unusual for me because I usually go for denim shorts or ripped jeans instead, but this skirt has become one of my favorite clothing pieces to wear! It was sold out very quickly on the Spell website and I grabbed mine before it was gone fortunately. It looks like those amazing festival crochet blankets and it's also very 70s what I love! Its colorful pattern is definitely a statement and goes perfectly for everyday looks. It's kinda the opposite of the skirts you usually see on people the streets, so definitely an attention-seeker. I prefer to wear it with band or biker print tees, so the look gets some Rock 'n' Roll vibe and laid-back attitude. Here I chose my Van Halen tee from Forever 21 which looks very vintage - one of my faves. For the accessories I went for silver jewelry, my Brixton fedora hat and studded western boots in biker style.

Love xx










1 comment:

  1. Der Rock steht . Er unterstreicht Deine schlanke Figur! Er sieht aus wie selber gehandarbeitet!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete