Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Outfit: Paint it black.


Embroidered & mirrored velvet indian jacket: Secondhand via eBay || Rolling Stones top: Forever 21 || Ripped denim shorts: Romwe (old) || Squash Blossom Necklace: Etsy || Concho belt: Lovestrength || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs

My third look for this year and I already know that this one will be in my Top 5 of 2016 - it includes all my favorite styles I usually combine. There are some grunge, boho, rock 'n' roll and western vibes all in one which I love. I was searching for a burgundy velvet jacket for a pretty long time, then I found this embroidered and mirrored indian jacket which was just perfect! It was secondhand and I'm glad I won the bidding on eBay, it's such a keeper and it was a bargain, too! I love its oversized fit which makes it almost cardigan like - but even way better and more comfortable because the velvet is so soft. I combined it with my Rolling Stones top (I think the vibrant red colors of the print match perfectly!), grey destroyed denim shorts, a squash blossom necklace (one of my christmas presents :-) ) and my new studded western boots. Speaking about the boots they are probably the best shoes I've ever owned. Like really. They do look so badass, are so freakin' comfortable and go with literally everrrrrything. I don't want to take them off anymore.

Love x











3 comments:

  1. Ich stimme Dir zu. Das Outfit ist echt Klasse und wird einen Platz unter den ersten 5 in einem Jahresranking verdienen. Shorts sind nun einmal Dein Ding!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics and look <3
    perfect shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove that jacket, the colour os so striking! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete