Friday, December 4, 2015

Outfit: Gimme All Your Lovin'.


Burgundy faux fur shaggy coat: River Island via ASOS || Lace Up shirt: Wholesale Buying || Bell bottoms: Boohoo || Platform boots: Vagabond || Concho belt: Vintage

This month I show you many of my winter coat wardrobe which almost only consists of lots of faux fur and suede - this coat is no exception! Burgundy is a color I really love to wear and which suits me best, so I always kept my eyes open for a burgundy coat for winter. Suddenly I came across this shaggy faux fur beauty from River Island and I decided to add it to my faux fur collection. It can be easily dressed up or down depending on what occasion you want to wear it to, here I went for a mixture of classy, chic and casual. I combined the shaggy friend with a black lace-up top from Wholesale Buying, my ethnic black/white printed bell bottoms I bought a couple of months ago, platform heels, navajo turquoise jewelry and the best belt ever - my favorite concho belt I've been wearing in most of my outfits I add a belt.
It's a very boho chic combo and probably my favorite winter outfit so far! :-)

Have an awesome weekend with beautiful festive pre-christmas vibes! 
I'm going to spend my weekend on the christmas market again, 20 days till christmas and I'm getting more and more exciting from day to day! 
Love xx














1 comment:

  1. Ich finde auch das Dir die Farbe Bordeaux sehr gut steht. Das Outfit ist wieder Klasse, wobei ich nicht finde das es ein Herbst- oder sogar ein Winteroutfit ist. Bis auf den Mantel ist es ja doch ziemlich freizügig und würde meiner Meinung nach als Sommeroutfit gelten. Ich wäre damit im Winter sofort erfroren. Auf Weihnachten freue ich mich auch schon, muss allerdings noch ein paar Geschenke besorgen.
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete