Friday, April 10, 2015

Outfit: Navajo love.

Tribal print dress: Style Moi || Concho belt: Vintage (similar available on eBay) || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & Vintage

So here I am still mad about the fact I couldn't make it to Coachella this year again (Sorry guys, but I'm so frustrated! :'D) and I'm showing you this beautiful dress I got from Style Moi - it got a beautiful tribal/navajo print and a really cute length. White dresses with prints are always a great choice in summer, you can never go wrong with these! First I wanted to throw over a fringed suede jacket, but I decided against it in order not to hide the cute 3/4 printed sleeves and its fit in general. So I chose lots of jewelry and added some festival vibes to the look. The best way to rock dresses and give them some edge is always wearing lots of tribal, chunky jewelry! In summer I can finally wear my beloved statement collars again (they're finally visible again and aren't hidden under a coat) and also do some necklace layering. Furthermore I can finally fish my favorite bracelets and cuffs out of my jewelry box, they look awesome with tanks, tees and short sleeved dresses. 

Hope you all have an awesome (Coachella)-weekend! xx












1 comment: