Monday, March 30, 2015

Outfit: Moon to moon.


Folk kimono jacket with embellishment: Zara || Crop top: Urban Outfitters ||Bandit Shorts: One Teaspoon || Boots: Gamloong 

I fancied that jacket so hard that I went to my local Zara store on the first day it was available after I had seen it on the internet. I haven't seen a jacket like this before, it looks way more expensive than it actually was! Zara is totally killing it this season, every week they release more and more awesome clothes in boho style which are definitely something you won't see that soon again! I love the embellishment the jacket got, its light sky blue/white/cream colors (perfect for spring/summer!) and oversized fit. I can be dressed up or down, it can also look amazing at festive occasions - but I decided to go for the more grungy and every-day-look way, so I styled it with one of my favorite printed crop tops, black denim shorts and western boots. I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple, because the jacket already nails every outfit on its own. 

Love xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment