Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Outfit: The little kiss you stole, it held my heart and soul.


Faux fur coat: H&M || Tee: Urban Outfitters || Necklaces: All Vintage || Leather look leggings: Mango || Boots: Vagabond 

The warmest jackets in winter? Yep, those are definitely faux fur coats. They're always chic and can be dressed down or up for whatever your plans are - wearing them together with a sequin dress at night or some leggings and a printed tee like I did here at daytime. Pastels and white has always been some of my favorite color tones in winter, especially when it comes to shaggy faux fur. The jacket wasn't expensive at all and I usually don't find anything what catches my eye when I'm at H&M, but this one immediately does. It got the perfect length, doesn't make you look bigger than you are and it's warm as hell! I love wearing some tribal jewelry and especially rings with crystals or moon stones in addition to my furrx friend - they're perfect for winter. 










1 comment:

  1. Your jacket, rings and tees are so cool *-*
    And I really like your blog :3 You're so well-dressed!

    ReplyDelete