Friday, November 7, 2014

Outfit: Lost in the echo.



Lace dress with bell sleeves and cutout skull back: Pretty Attitude || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || western hat: Forever 21 || Concho belt: vintage via eBay || Boots: Vagabond

I was so happy when I opened my package I received from Pretty Attitude and saw this beautiful dress.  It's so perfect! It's the perfect mixture of boho and rock chic, I always have so much love for bell sleeves and lace fabrics.  This one is also so edgy because of its skull cutout back! I decided to go for a more boho inspired combo and wear the dress together with my concho hat and belt and my favorite necklace. For adding some grunge vibes I wear the most comfortable platform boots I've ever owned.
It's perfect for a night out and even in summer during the daytime (or at festivals!), it is definitely not too dressy. I took the pictures last weekend when there were probably the last warmer fall days, it's getting cold as fu*k the next couple of days, so this is probably my last "summer" outfit in this year, I'm afraid. :( I wish I could just close my eyes and when I open them again I want to find myself in California where it's still hot and sunny. Haha okay it's only a dream away! 
Have a nice weekend, babes! Love xx











No comments:

Post a Comment