Thursday, March 6, 2014

Inspiration: Festival love forever.
























Festival season is almost here which means you can see aztec patterns, tribal prints and many boho clothes almost in every store. My whole summer wardrobe is definitely boho / festival inspired, I just love wearing dreamy lace dresses, kimonos and colorful prints. I'd love to be at Coachella this year, but unfortunately I haven't had the time again. It's my biggest dream and I wish I could listen to Skrillex while being in Palm Springs and enjoying that perfect vibes. To me summer is a whole festival in a way haha. Here's some inspiration which may makes you longing for all the beautiful upcoming summer nights. I'm also currently about to do a "festival fashion must-haves" list which should be online soon! :-)













































































                           Sources: All found on Tumblr except Picture 1,2 and 4: Free People)

2 comments: