Monday, August 5, 2013

You're just a daydream away.




Dress: Mink Pink
Necklaces: Forever 21 & Vintage
Belt: Miss Selfridge
Cuff: Urban Outfitters Vintage
___
You can see my favorite summer dress and I've already worn it many many times. It was on sale for only 45€ at Urban Outfitters and I immediately fell in love with its vintage print. It's boho, it's cute and it's perfectly fluttering, that's why I prefer wearing it especially when there are 30°C and more outside. 
But in fall it's also perfect under a leather jacket or a thick oversized grey cardigan. I already got many compliments when wearing that dress. I'm currently obsessing over Mink Pink, a new campaign called "La La Land" starring Chloe Norgaard was released a couple of weeks ago. I adore the new, colorful collection so much, hopefully I can get my hands on some pieces! The clothes from the Autumn / Winter campaigns are usually a bit dark and dull, Mink Pink's collection is totally the opposite! Here's the video of the new campaign, I really love its concept:


1 comment:

  1. I only have the maxi version of this dress! The mini is amazing! and your necklace...love

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete