Friday, April 19, 2013

Let the eagle fly, freedom in the night.





Fringe Kimono: Vintage
Harley Davidson Top: Vintage (from Beyond Retro)
Necklace: H&M
Destroyed denim shorts: Bershka

I am in love with fringe kimono jackets in summer. There's nothing better to wear when it's hot and the sun is shining. I hate getting a dark tan, because I'm pretty pale and I'm afraid of becoming a lobster haha. That's why I usually pick something to cover my shoulders and kimonos are the best jacket to choose - you can still feel the wind on your skin and it's very lightweight. I've got two kimonos, the other one I'm going to post the next weeks. :) The top is a cut off arm shirt from Beyond Retro and it's a harley davidson tee. I LOVE biker tops and I love Harley Davidson - it's also a extraordinary print because of the croco. The shorts will definitely be one of my most worn shorts this summer - shredded / destroyed cut offs are so cool.


2 comments:

  1. love that you combine flower print and motor cycles,nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, the kimono gives this bohemian touch, but it's still grunge alike! I love the shoes especially :)
    following your blog and tumblr!
    <3

    ReplyDelete